Now Accepting Resumes: Receptionist/Scheduler
Who we are: Urban Pharm is a residential property management and real estate services company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We love our home and believe that housing plays a very important role in our community.
What we’re looking for: Someone who can help us provide the best possible customer service possible to those who contact our office. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Great communication skills. This position requires a lot of talking to current and prospective tenants, directing calls, processing guest cards and work orders, setting appointments, etc.
- The ability to manage their own time. We are a small office and we need someone who wants to show up and be a part of our success.
- Good organization skills. Our business is cyclical and the busy times in particular require good organizational skills to be able to ensure that we maintain quality customer service year-round.
- A team player mentality. We would like to find a person who wants to be a long-term part of our team and who is willing to work with other team members to provide the best possible service for our customers.
- A friendly, professional, and outgoing personality.
- Computer skills. We rely heavily on technology to get the job done.
- Property Management experience is awesome, but not mandatory to apply.
- Bilingual would be great, but not required to apply.
- Receptionist or Customer Service experience is required.
What we can offer you:
- A base salary of $30k-$34K/year, based on experience
- A solid, “9AM-5PM, Monday- Friday” Schedule
- Dental and Vision Benefits*
- Paid Cellular Plan*
- 1-week paid PTO per year*
- Options to work from home up to two days per week (as needed)
*Benefits available after probationary period of 90 days
Interested candidates should submit their resume by email no later than August 21st, 2020 to [email protected]. PLEASE NOTE THAT IN-PERSON APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews no later than August 28th, 2020.